My plan of documenting my goal of losing weight kind of lost it's...drive. The past few weeks have been busy. I've gone though some up and downs in my relationship, which I now have (finally), I have a job (18th is my first day), and the rest has just been little stuff I've committed to.
Now, I've still been working out but with all the going out I'm just breaking even. Which sucks and frustrates me to no end. Somewhere along the line I've gotten obsessed. I find out I have a job, a good paying one at that, and I'm concerned where the closest gym is and if I should go before or after work. In case any of you are wondering, I picked the gym in Fairview.
I will share this tidbit with you all. When I started everything months ago, my waist size was a 36-37, I was fitted for my dress yesterday and my waist is now a 29! This has now hardened my resolve. I'm not eating out anymore. I don't care how much Randy wants to go get some yuppy beer that only he drinks, I'm going to finish this.

No comments:
Post a Comment