As many of you know, or more likely don't know I've been on a pretty big fitness kick for the past few months. While coaching track I tried to set a good example for the girls by running, lifting, and throwing with them. I would be at the school's gym for hours after I was done teaching. Inches started melting off and it was just one day when I realized that my pants didn't fit anymore. That was a good thing, and the best motivator I have going. The rub to this is that I've lost both gyms I belonged to when school ended. I'm a graduate and can get an Alumni pass but it won't do me any good living this far away, so I've been researching gyms and trying to find one that was right for me.
So my search led me to Curves. When I walked in my immediate thought was, "Oh, there is no way in hell that this is going to do anything for me." Yet I went back the next day to give it a chance and it seemed to fit me pretty well. I've still a ways to go before I get where I want to be and so I've decided to track my workouts using this. Starting today, since it is still early in the morning, accept the 30 day challenge and my goal is to lose 9 pounds. That is my ideal weight. I am also not alone in this, I have my friend joining me when she can. I'll be posting my days as I go, feel free to offer encouragement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment