So the past 47 minutes of my life has been spent watching "Are you smarter than a Fifth Grader" while waiting for Grey's Anatomy to start. Normally, I'm not alone so I would not be watching this sad, sad, show but my fellow TV watcher is at work and the closest thing I have to significant other is busy drinking with his his buddies.
So this show hurts my brain as I'm pretty sure it drove this Yale graduate up the wall. After the first few questions I'm pretty sure I've figured out this guy's game. He has been so smug he was acting so sarcastic throughout the entire episode. I mean, come on...Is the shoulder a ball and socket joint?! Gee, I don't know...I'm going to go with True. He was so bored, what an easy million dollars. I think they dumbed down the entire show since no one had made it this far yet. It isn't easy being a fifth grader, nor is it easy to teach the material.
Here is a reality check for America, our newspapers are written at an eighth grade level. Get over it. We are stupid.
Now to dumb myself down even more and watch my cheesy show about people sleeping with each other.
Go Grey's Anatomy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment