Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I'm Back

So after a hasty exit from myspace.com I found myself in a jam. More people than I thought used my blog as a way to keep track of the going ons of my life. This was both good and bad. Bad in the sense of a lot has gone on/still going on in the past month that many people don't know about. Most of those people I considered friends I now hold a deep resentment for, too busy to answer a phone or return a call. I'm still not ready to fully talk about what happened to me that Thursday three weeks ago or the problems it is still causing for me, and I can't even believe it has been that long. It probably would have helped if I hadn't drank a week of it away.
I digress, so I'm back to the blogging world.
I'm a college graduate now. I don't feel different, I look different though. Two months of a stressful hell will do that to you especially when you are working yourself to death. Running yourself into the ground just to avoid thinking about what you are going through, how to even deal with it. I did make it with the help of a precious few. I don't even know how I did make it. It is amazing what you can put yourself through when you just know you have to do it. I did lose a part of me sadly enough. I always thought that everyone was inherently good, I don't believe that for one minute anymore.
Well I'm back.

No comments: